Friday 3 September 2010

Studies. Over.

Some sources indicate that my studies are over. This long-awaited moment has finally come. I am happy yet sad. Being over with all bullshit associated with school certainly makes me proud of myself. But together with this achievement come a lot of goodbyes these days, and hard times in the coming weeks, months maybe.
All of these could have been avoided if I wasn't a fool but my foolish decisions are made and there's no stopping my foolish self now.
I hope I can take a sane, fresh start. Yet now I just feel like staring for hours at the garden from the cold, yellow-and-green room of my (now over) childhood.

Actually my childhood ends today. Quite a frightening idea.

September 3rd, 2010.
When by 2083 or so historians study my life, this date will be the last day of the first volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment