Wednesday 29 September 2010

Back.

Alright that's it. I'm back.
I could argue that I am not really back, simply elsewhere, but I've been so obviously here before that I can be nothing else but back. And I don't like it.
Being back means that I was some place else for some time and now it's over. My twisted mind tends to see that as a failure, especially when I had formulated the wish of staying for a longer time. Well.
As a grown-up, I feel like I should look back on the past six months, have some conclusive thoughts, then move on with my life and certainly not live in the past.

All in all, I think I'm a better NMCB. I went from a pretentious sociopathic asshole to a slightly less pretentious, less sociopathic semi-asshole.
This experience additionnally results in a ton of good memories, a fistful of people that I now call my friends, and a fistful of other people I wish I had had the time to know better.
And a lifetime worth of projects.

First step in my evil plan : living in Brussels.



No comments:

Post a Comment