Wednesday 23 March 2011

Antiques.

These last two weeks my mind has been mostly occupied with an all-time favourite of mine - old stuff. I find myself seeking the web for road-worn guitars and vintage synthesizers (during work hours). I then often go afterwork shopping, that is, getting inpiration from antiques shops as to how I am going to furnish my currently empty (yet messy) room. Oh, did I mention that I usually go hunting for cool things at the flea market during week-ends ?
Apart from that, I can proudly say that I go climbing twice a week (which doesn't necessarily make me a sportsman, but healthier at the very least), that I am a regular photographer with a low yet constant output, and that I often sing and play the guitar all at once - which for a mono-threaded person such as me, is remarkable.
Don't go thinking though, that I soon will be another entertaining campfire musician.
Cause I was born electric.
And I mean business.





Cadre.

Kimy.

Douschka.

Armoire à glace.

1 comment: